The present LED lighting revolution, solid-state low-cost energy, is the most dramatic and exciting change in lighting since the post-World War II push for fluorescent lighting. Having watched the LED market begin to glow and then brighten to what it is today, we here at D.E.S. realised years ago that LED lighting upgrades would be one of the future mainstays of the electrical installation trade.
Like all upgrades there is an initial cost to get there. What is quite different about LED Lighting Upgrades is that because they are a green, low-cost energy, the cost of the upgrade can be recovered in as little as a year or two (depending on your energy consumption).
Here at D.E.S we work with all the major manufacturers of LED lighting to ensure that we supply and install the correct lighting luminaires for the location required.
For a free no obligation consultation, survey or quotation, please contact the office on 01254 678654
ADVANTAGES OF LED LIGHTING
- LED lighting offers many advantages.
- LEDs use up to 85% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Because LEDs are semiconductor chips their performance will improve exponentially while their cost will decrease at a similar rate.
- Lights using LEDs last a very long time. Current LED light bulbs are now rated at 50,000 hours (and 100,000 hour lamps are very close at hand). That would mean a bulb, left on continuously, would last over 11 years. Kept on twelve hours a day would last 22 years!
- LEDs don’t blow out, they fade out. LEDs gradually reduce their lumen output over many years but never really stop producing light.
- LEDs produce green environmental friendly energy.
To discover more about LED lighting and the reality of upgrading, phone D.E.S. and schedule a chat with one of our LED Lighting experts. Based on your energy consumption and requirements the cost of the upgrade could be regained in energy savings in as little as a year. All savings thereafter are profit.
Find out more about LED Lighting Upgrades on 01254 678654